Real Estate Investor Jump-Start Course
Real estate can be an awesome career, but there are many different areas of real estate. Where do you start? How much money do you need? How do you get that money? All of this is covered in:
- 8 videos with over 1.25 hours of content
- 36 supplemental articles and podcasts
This online video training helps investors jump start their career. It is straight to the point with videos and resources to help you figure out the best investment for you, how much money you need, how to get financing, how to take action right away, how to plan it all out, and how to focus on what will make you successful. Keep reading below to see everything that is included.
Do you want to invest in real estate but do not know where to start?
I used products and blogs like this to get a great start in real estate investing. But there’s a lot of information out there, which is why I created a video series to help investors jump start their career. It gets straight to the point and includes videos and resources to help you figure out:
- The best investment for you.
- How much money you need.
- How to get financing.
- How to take action right away.
- How to plan it all out.
- How to focus on what will make you successful.
Get a jump-start on your real estate investing.
Here’s what you’ll get in this course:
- Module 1: What type of real estate investor do you want to be?
- Module 2: What is the first thing you should do?
- Module 3: None of this works without a plan and goals.
- Module 4: What is the most important thing an investor can know?
- Module 5: How to get started with no money.
- Module 6: How to find a great deal.
- Module 7: How to overcome fear.
- Module 8: Why you need to learn from those who have found success.
Here are some key questions you’ll find in-depth answers to:
What are the different kinds of real estate investing?
The first thing you need to decide is what type of investor do you want to be? Do you want to be a wholesaler, a landlord, a flipper, or something else? Each business has its pros and cons, as well as different amounts of money needed to start. Here is a basic breakdown:
- Rental properties
- Flipping houses
- Real estate agent
- Other options: You can also invest in notes, or mobile home parks, and many other real estate investments.
Do you want to be a full-time investor or part-time real estate investor?
Something else you need to consider is how much time you have to devote to the business. Just like any other business, it takes time to learn the business and how to be successful. What path you take will depend on how much time you have.
How much money do you need to invest in real estate?
Another consideration when deciding what type of investor to be is how much money you will need to start. Flipping houses and buying rentals can take a lot of cash. There are ways to buy with less money down, but it will take work and sacrifice to make it happen. Learn the best options for you.
How do you make yourself take action as a real estate investor?
Many potential investors have problems just getting started. Some people want to be real estate investors but never invest in a property. Building your business is difficult and takes time. I did not get to a point where I could flip 15 to 20 houses at once overnight. Learn how to start taking action.